Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Moving Experience

Things have been very busy of late, so the blog slowed down a bit. Not least of the items on my long list was moving house. We are now mostly settled in our new place, where we intend to stay for a very long time, god-willing-and-the-creek-don't-rise. I'll have more to say about the space (and perhaps some photos) as we really get settled.

I've also been working on the final draft of my book and preparing an exhibit for the library at San Diego State University for the sesquicentennial of the Civil War, both of which have also kept me quite busy. The manuscript was finished last week, and the exhibit will be mostly prepped before I leave for my holiday vacation in a couple of weeks.

In the short term, I'm excited about the 2nd Annual San Diego Tweed Ride, which we will be attending with gusto next Saturday. I will definitely take and post photos.